Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UPDATE

Well, you know I'm hoping that someone is dropping in on this page; occasionally, anyway.

I can't believe how much time this all takes to do. That's why you "hire" experts or find people who just love you so much that they volunteer (I'm not one to hint at anything like that either - so don't even go there!).

My original intentions were to keep this blog separate for Trunk Treasure Teachings but I have found it very difficult to get my videos to upload in this format. Therefore, I've resorted to the majority of completed videos, thus far, being placed on You Tube and on my You Tube Channel. (Just making you aware of that for the time being until such time as I can work something out for the exclusivity of this site.)

I do like the idea of You Tube putting the teachings from Izzy Herriette & Co out there on a more public venue. We'll have to see how things go as - we go. And by the way, this is a sheer walk in, not the park, but in faith; a step by step thing that we're following Him in. Glory! We don't know what may show up here even tomorrow!

As you can tell by browsing the page, I did manage to upload one video. This particular one is included on the You Tube sites and you will find a few more posted there now as well.

Our prayer is that you come to know Izzy Herriette & Co a little better through these teachings and it is after all, a fulfillment of obedience on our part - to do what we we've been called to do!

Hope you find something to encourage, uplift and/or instruct you!


Blessing to you all!

Izzy





No comments:

Post a Comment