Saturday, September 17, 2011

For Him Only ...



Actually, this was not supposed to be a video for "publishing"!! This was me trying out the camera that really isn't one for recording great video to begin with and thinking, "If my eight year old grandson can successfully take video of Grandma teaching then a much older Grandma had at least better try to take a 'stab' at it."

Lighting, makeup, hair, dress, look this way and not that and on the list goes; that all apart from the fact that I have no idea what I'm doing video-and-IMovie -wise!

When you get to be my age maybe you throw caution to the wind just a bit too much. So this take was never intended to be taken seriously or taken for public viewing, however, I just love the "flow of the Holy Spirit" and how He shows up so effortlessly - not caring about anybody's program/format/agenda - He fills and He talks and He just shares of His love ... and I love that about HIM!

So, I decided to toss my reputation to someone else to worry about and just let this be what it was; an intimate little Spirit-led moment - okay - 14 moments!

Izzy Herriette & Co - Just being ourselves!

The song in the background, Come With Me, is a little snip-it of the song the LORD gave me back in 1979, when He spoke that "calling" into my life. Yes, and this grandmother is learning Garage Band as well as IMovie.

I'm really not as old as I make myself out to be.

For a viewing of the video that offers more options:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGofziRqGLA

Be blessed.

Izzy Herriette & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment