Monday, September 12, 2011

Clip-it, clip-it, clip-it ...


I am more excited than I can find words to describe! A lifelong dream has finally come true and it's just another added to the already long list of fulfilled desires, compliments of Psalm 37:4, and a God who never breaks covenant with His people.



Izzy Herriette & Co is officially beginning a "teaching site" and it has been years in the coming!






Women will be the only ones who can answer this question (Well, today, I guess that's not completely true.). Anyway, I ask you, "Have you ever been pregnant and gone WAY PAST your due date?" Well, let me tell you that's how I've felt all these years, carrying this vision around in my spirit; over thirty years to be precise and I promised myself last evening that I would STOP making reference to that "thirty thing"!






































So as you can well imagine it is an enormous relief to be birthing this "over-due" vision today - Sept. 12, 2011 - mark it down on the calendar!





If I wasn't so serious when it comes to the preaching and teaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I'd say, "Let's get this show on the road - now!"






I am however, very serious, when it comes to anything to do with the LORD and His work.




I share with you that if I've learned nothing else in the Lord, I've learned that He calls upon us to do things we never knew we were capable of doing.

I've also acquired a new understanding of "DIY" - yes - in the LORD! Can you imagine? lol

I discovered, after being miserably bound by my circumstances and confined to limitations facing me, realistically, God began to move me under the unction of the Holy Ghost (1 John 2:20 - for those of you who don't yet know - yes, there is such a thing) and I began to come out of my entrapment.






He never ceases to amaze me with His wonderful maneuverings in my life!


His leadership is like NO OTHER!


What would I ever do and where would I be without Him?


I refuse to "go there".








I am by no means misleading you to a false, preconceived idea that all of this came easily because it was anything but; until I stopped screaming, crying and throwing my tantrums daily and at five minute intervals. Then He could direct me. I also won't deceive you into thinking that all of "that" has been "put away" now; I don't know as yet for sure.


I must say that having stepped into this "birthing" at this time, is much like stepping out of a lost place, and into a place where I feel as though I've always belonged.


Sometimes, when people think on the scripture " ... all things are possible with God," they make the mistake of interpreting that to say, "God will do what I can't". It is very clear to me after these many years of following Him, that the meaning is more, "If I'm willing to step into what He reveals to me, He will be with me, and together with His power, direction and supernatural added to my natural; we will accomplish something otherwise impossible unto me."


When God speaks, if we will obey, He will make a way where there seems to be NO WAY! He will open doors that no man can open and close doors that no man can close.


Early on in my walk with the LORD, by the Holy Spirit's leading, He opened my understanding to this portion of the Word of God and I began, immediately, to live it out. To this day, I still love these beautiful, promised words of His, to all who will receive them:


Isaiah 40:18-21 - Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls, because I give waters in the desert to give drink to my people, my chosen. This people have I formed myself; they shall shew forth my praise.


These "trunk treasures" come from a manifestation in my life of those very words spoken. Everything that will be shared here, on this blog, came from "that place" - in HIM!


All artwork, camera, video and blog creation have been done by none other than myself with the guidance of the One I love MOST.


I give credit to Kathleen Herman - manager (friend) @ River City Trading Post, Jenks, OK - for the background photo displayed on the blog. (Thank you, so much, Kathleen! Vintage girls have to stick together. Love all of Kathleen's photos, decorating and design.) I actually chose this photo because it represents the "windows of golden heaven to enter into". I loved, also, the overgrowth surrounding the windows and the fact that it is weathered and unattended to; representing the fact that the the windows of heaven, open to us at all times, are neglected by so many!


I want to mention two young girls, who are on the long-time waiting list with me, for their artwork to be used with Izzy Herriette & Co: Michaela Beckman (who has already done much, much work for me and earned herself a new camera that she wanted) and Hannah Brooke (who has been more than patient with me but is still believing - I think.) Looking forward to "fruition" girls!


I am so thankful for new friends through the internet, who have availed their photography to me, solely @ the cost of the mention of their name. WOW! What a wonderful people are "out there" to meet and hook up with today.


So ... shall we let the teaching BEGIN ... on Trunk Treasures/Eternal Jewels Sparkling - Teaching Moments With Izzy Herriette & Co ...


I look FORWARD to sharing with you, right here!


Blessings and love you.


Izzy Herriette








No comments:

Post a Comment