Sunday, January 24, 2016

AND THE RACE HAS BEGUN - 2016.

AND THE RACE HAS BEGUN - 2016!

As you can tell, I have fallen sorely behind in "blogging" this past 2015! It's amazing what a battle for your body can steal from you. However, as much of a battle as I've been in for physical health and deliverance, I will never, ever, ever GIVE UP! Amen?

As I came to this blog, this morning, I was rather stunned that my energy level had taken certain "desires" and "passions" away from me. I will share that initially and even now, the passion has had to be tempered to accommodate my fight; for a moment. As I'm walking through that I find myself pressing and examining continually, to make certain I'm not get out of balance with that process of letting go of some things. It can be a mind game.

So, just sharing from my heart. Sharing from my own true life, right now and also here to say that I am fighting the good fight of faith, that God is faithful to His promises and that I am fully in faith for a grand deliverance from Him. Yes, even from leukemia. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD AND TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE!

This blog was originally created as a backdrop and a connection to our Izzy Herriette / You Tube / Trunk Treasures Teaching Channel. I think I may have veered off course with it, even in those times that I was posting periodically and far more faithfully. Perhaps with the strength and the vigor of the Lord, this 2016, I can regain not only momentum again but perhaps a fresh vision for  this blog and the others belonging to Izzy Herriette & Co as well.

Well, we're off to a start, aren't we? Yes, we are! Already this year, we have been hearing a profound and precise message coming to us from the Spirit of God. It's been a fresh and deep download from heaven, front the heart of the Father and we intend not only to share it with you, as we've been called to but to take it unto ourselves and to live it out Him - in this New Year. 

How many of you know what a "timely, prophetic word" can perform in your life when you take heed to it, put it into your heart and allow God to bring greater revelation, followed then by taking whatever action He reveals to you to take with that word? Oh, my goodness! It will bring remarkable fruit into your life. This kind of "word" can bring a change even in your course and direction and add things brand new that were never a part of you prior to the spoken word.

I invite you, I not only invite you but I encourage and admonish you to go to the Channel and begin to listen to all of the new teaching there from the beginning of 2016 and get in on what God is going to do in our lives, who are listening to Him, in this year. We have three hundred and sixty-five days in this year, for our God to direct our paths into the GLORY! Don't you want to go? Don't you want to be partaker and a receiver of all that He has to pour out in your life this year? I do! We do. And so, we're going with Him and we pray that you will lock arms with us and go along with us, too!

One of the very first things the LORD spoke to me at the close of last year and the beginning of the new, was this: RANK AND FILE. 

In study of that, I learned something very, very interesting. Along with hearing it from Him, I also had a vision, where I saw myself standing in a long line up of people, who had locked arms with me. I then heard the Lord speak so clearly, Izzy Herriette  Co needs to seek out a "rank and file"of people to join them in this year. So, with the understanding of that term, we learned that it means this:

Rank and file may refer to:
  • A military term relating to the horizontal "ranks" (rows) and vertical "files" (columns) of individual foot-soldiers, exclusive of the officers
  • A term derived from the above used to refer to enlisted rank troops, as opposed to the officers
  • The individual members of a political organization or labor union, exclusive of its leadership
  • Rank and file movement, a blanket term for informal, left-leaning, militant groups among British trade unionists, generally strenuously opposed to the union hierarchies and by them, and often facing expulsion
  • Rank and File Movement, a militant movement which grew within the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers in the United States in 1934
  • Rank and File (band), an American post-punk band
  • Positions on a chess board in chess terminology

Now, when I saw this definition, it immediately sparked some former revelation knowledge in me. I have had very clear, powerful visions in the past - given me by the Lord - where I saw these ranks and files. I speak about this in depth in a video we put out as we were traveling in the first week of the year. Please, so as to hear all the background on this, go to the Channel and view the video or you can also find it on our "video section" of our Facebook Page: Ginger Renken. We will tell you here that you can always access our videos through Pinterest, Twitter and Google as well.

So, without me saying anything further here on this blog, I know you'll watch the video and then would you prayerfully consider joining us in this "rank and file" this year? If, as you're listening to the video, the Spirit of God would bear witness with your spirit, please do link arms with us. Follow us. Share our videos and lets begin to really join ourselves to the mind of God and see what He will produce in us and in the life of the Church on the earth in this designated time that I fully and truly believe to be a very special and important time, to God, and for all of humanity in the mind, will and heart of God. 

We love you. You are in our prayers. And we ask that you would begin to really pray for us that we can hear God and follow Him in everything that He would have us to follow Him in, in this 2016. 

I bless you, in Jesus Name and thank you for taking the time to listen. May this word go forth and accomplish that which He sent it to accomplish and not return void unto Him but bear the very fruit in you that He had in mind. AMEN.

So, we are altogether, off and running. We are those foot soldiers in the ranks of the armies of GOD! Amen.


For full version teachings: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl43sIfby26ucZpJS6KxtHQ

For short version teachings:

Go to Ginger Renken Facebook

Actual video for this particular teaching: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNBDnvE9SSE



No comments:

Post a Comment