Tuesday, June 20, 2017


So ... how DOES one get so scattered ... so involved in so much ... and then, suddenly ... events take place in life that pull you away from everything you've been involved in?

This BLOG began on Sept 11, 2011 and at that time was a tremendous "step of faith" for me, personally. 


This had been my dream for so many, many years. Something really BIG in my heart. 


When the LORD changed my life so radically, back in 1979, one of the scriptures He brought to my attention, well, two actually were these:



Ps 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Eph 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
These "words" rose up in my life to actually bring them to life in me and to further, manifest in my circumstances in life.
This page was created to share my Trunk Treasures / Teaching Moments with Izzy Herriette & Co on, along with any and all other news connected to those teachings.

Today ... June 20, 2017 ...
I am thankful to be posting this video as my first one to launch out on STA TV - Sound The Alarm TV. 
I thank the LORD for this, yet another dream being fulfilled and without saying anything more because the video will speak for itself ... 

FIRST THREE PROGRAMS, VIDEO LINKS:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMN1hd7zPI&t=363s


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oXGbWcuDT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEbba9S28c

PHOTOS FROM THE PROGRAMS:






No comments:

Post a Comment