Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The end of another year of GRACE ...

AH, as we approach another New Year - 2014 ...

Over the past few weeks, I have had great witness from the Holy Spirit of four specific points for the coming year, which I will share with you here. He may be speaking things to you, things that will apply to your life, where you are. Most generally, God speaks to me regarding His Church, the Nations and His view of the world in our present day, as it relates to scripture. With all this in mind, this is what I've been experiencing in Him:

1) Two weeks ago, I began to pray heavily about commitment in the Body of Christ, the kind of commitment that will allow the Church to embody this scripture in a real way:

John 14:12 -  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Following prayers in this direction ...

2) I found myself in many meditation times for myself and my children; our place in this "whole" of the plan of God for the earth in "this day"! These prayers are ones that had me up in the night, seeking Him for wisdom, guidance and direction in 2014.

3) As goes without saying, my focus and attention, always automatically goes to the Nations and leaders of those nations. Thy Kingdom come and Thy will be done in days to come. May the Church begin to truly RISE UP with prayers of intercession appropriate for the times that we live in.

4) God began to FILL ME with a HOPE for the globe; a new hope that He has not witnessed with me since 2004. I'm still in intercession over this particular witness. As a part of this, I have been reminded of the impossibilities that have found their way into possibility, by way of our FAITH and God's GREAT GRACE at work in all of our lives and over nations as well.

It is our prayer at Izzy Herriette & Co that God perform His good and perfect will through every one of His own in this coming 2014. It is when all parts are functioning according to His leading that He is able to accomplish so much upon the earth. 

The LORD strengthen, enlighten, illuminate you and show you the way! It is the hour to TAKE UP our full equipping and to fulfill the destiny of the Church in 2014! God's richest blessing upon you and yours. Amen

Izzy Herriette & Co



And I leave you with what will end out our 2013 in our own place of dwelling ...



He COVERED our WORLD with the BEAUTIFUL landscape of ICY layering, which looked like glistening crystal everywhere! Reminding me of my Saviour!




Gorgeous, gorgeous day, LORD!




Basking in the GLOW of His LOVE!!





the dawn of redeeming GRACE ...



Jesus, LORD at thy BIRTH ...

Jesus, LORD at thy BIRTH.




ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS ...




Marching as to WAR ...

With the CROSS of JESUS ...

Going on before ...










Our Trunk Treasures "new corner" in Christmas form ...

What will 2014 bring for this "space"?




 We surely invite you to come and join us to find out!






Transitioning with the SEASONS ...




Ecllesiastes 3:1-8 -  To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment