Friday, June 1, 2012

Wow!  Where does the time go?  I just realized that my last posting on "this" blog was nearly three months ago!

Well, that's just cause for us to take a moment to "CATCH UP'!

So.....

What's been happening with Izzy Herriette & Co?

If you recall, I shared that on New Years's Eve of 2012, the Lord spoke to me and said that this year would be a year of "new doors opening" for those who had been following Him closely and waiting patiently for promises to be fulfilled.  The next morning when I logged into my email, I had two wonderful and new opportunities there awaiting me.  Let me share them with you:

One was with an affiliate station with CTN.  They invited me to do four audios and four videos to air for free on their programming for one month, in hopes that it would lead to more programming for Izzy Herriette & Co.  Praise God! (Audios and videos will be posted on our new and soon to be released Website.)

We worked SO diligently and encountered so many difficulties but Praise God, we just continued forward!

And with much experimenting with all new recording...
One of our video settings for CTN - Holly Renken Co-Host, manager, set help, make-up artist and camera.
Our present rendition of Trunk Treasures/Eternal Jewels Sparkling/Teaching Moments with Izzy Herriette & Co
Obviously, we had "lighting issues"!!
Challenges with blurring due to poor lighting.  
How nice it would be to have the professional studio and camera
At the end of the day, we were REWARDED by husband/father with Valentine's Gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment