Friday, June 1, 2012

This is somewhat backwards, as I'm trying to bring you up-to-date with Izzy Herriette & Co but...

You are very familiar with the Joey Buoy Booklets by now from my facebook postings, I'm sure.  This booklet contains a Prophetic Poem given me one week after the earthquake in Japan on March 11, 2011.  I have never, before this time, shared the poem with anyone other than my family members and that after the leading of the Lord.  Now, it's time to reveal the book.  

In this new video, I share the poem and also introduce the launching of the new Izzy Herriette & Co Website that will be coming very soon.

(Note:  I should have taken the time to redo this take, as my breathing on this particular day, was greatly impaired!  This is a new "attack of the enemy" on my life and I am standing in faith, activating the Word of God daily over my physical health and we will see the VICTORY!!  Amen.  For time sake and to continue to move forward with everything the LORD has for us to be busy about accomplishing in "this day"; I have chosen to just let this video go out as is for the time being.  Be blessed in being gracious!  Thank you!)

Enjoy and be blessed.

Izzy Herriette & Co
Ginger Renken 









No comments:

Post a Comment