Saturday, October 8, 2011


Uh oh! This is a photo from facebook today - someone else's photo - just remember I did make you aware of the fact!

When I saw this car today, with the #35 sign on the windshield, it immediately quickened the scriptures in Isaiah 35 to me. You can read it for yourself.

At the end of the chapter, I do believe it speaks of a supernatural highway for the redeemed of God to walk upon. Well, I've been walking on that highway for over thirty years now. What a highway it is!!

If you're interested, you can listen to a song I posted today on the Teaching Moments with Izzy Herriette & Co / You Tube page. You can read about the song and how it ties in with this article and why I would reference it here.

Here is the link for you:


I hope you can hear my heart above my voice in this little movie. The reason I posted all the pics I did is because He's given me every idea I've ever had, supplied me with what I needed to fulfill the ideas and His presence and instruction is behind/in everything I do.

Besides, many of you have shared how you like my photos, so ... you'll get your fill!!

Blessings to each of you for being a friend to Izzy Herriette & Co. Stick with us, please!! We have SO MUCH MORE TO SHARE from that Trunk of Treasures! And it's much that many, many need so to hear.

Here's that "writing" in case you miss it with the video:

This song, written and ministered by Izzy Herriette, is a remake of a song from fifteen years ago. She dedicates this to the faithful - LOVE of the ONE - who has watched over her all of her life. This melody, sung by Izzy last year, is a tribute to the past thirty-two years of ministry with HIM! Blessings and may you each have a "tribute song" to sing to the LORD as well.

Love you all!

Izzy Herriette

No comments:

Post a Comment