Saturday, November 12, 2011

How much can take place simultaneously and on such a "grand scale/stage"?

Oh, I pray that you are prayed up and looking up!!

"This is a monumental moment in the history of mankind!" (2004 - Prophetic spoken to me in year long revelation, documented now in book Manifesto-Before the Cock Crows.)

Prepare yourself "Bride of Christ" and prepare those around about you!

STAY AWAKE AND ALERT!

CLING TO HIM AND HIM ALONE!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken

When I finally, truly came to the LORD, he began immediately to teach me by his word that HE is my ALL in ALL! Everything I need, I will find "in him"! There is nothing that I need that he doesn't have possession of, and that, he offers freely unto me.

So all of my needs are met. As a matter of fact, he goes far beyond meeting my needs and gives me the desires of my heart. Who does that for you?

I learned that "I am taken care of in him" and I have no need!

Now read these verses of scripture with me, if you will ...

Matt 20:26-28 - But it shall not be so among you, but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant. Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

How is it that churches are FILLED to overflowing, still, with born-again folk needing to be ministered to; waiting in lines to be ministered to and sitting in pews to be ministered to, year after year after year?

There's plenty of wrong teaching in the Church, and people will never attain unto that which God truly has for them, with wrong teaching.

There is a "horn of plenty" for the Body of Christ but we must have right understanding in order to see it operating freely and fully among us!

Don't you think that "this day" requires that of us as Christians? Don't you believe the "world" needs to see the Church in proper uniform today?

Selah (Hebrew - Pause and calmly think on that.)

Then get up and go be a "minister" instead of sitting like a beggar or a pauper!!

We are NOT poor in Christ Jesus today!!

Blessings to ALL!

Izzy Herriette & Co/GInger Renken

So ...

2:20 a.m. ...

I am in a wonderful deep sleep, when ...

My husband is suddenly jumping out of bed SHOUTING, "It's an EARTHQUAKE! It's an EARTHQUAKE!!"

No kidding.

The house was literally rocking back and forth, back and forth, again and again.

There for a moment, it caused us all to wonder what it was going to "end up" doing.

Oddly, I was just thinking a few days ago, how blessed and fortunate we have been not to have been SO effected by any NATURAL DISASTER and how my heart and prayers go out to any and all who have been!!

I have experienced three other "shakes" like this in this establishment but this was the first for my husband and daughter. They were both UP and both SHOUTING!

Quite honestly, I wonder if I would have slept strait through had my husband not been so VOCAL!

Needless to say, we are very thankful that the ground remained in tact beneath us last night.

WHAT IS THE GREATEST GROUND BENEATH YOU TODAY?

Job 19:25-27 - For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God. Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Praying that you're standing on SOLID GROUND today and everyday!! AMEN!


Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
The fire’s been burning
Though low the flame
A call for My Church now
To make KNOWN my name!

The flames will rise higher
When my own proclaim
My Son as Savior
Jesus Christ as His Name

Lift His Praise higher
Then higher my saints
Loose yourselves, loose yourselves now
From restraints

Give it all my people
Give it all in this day
Tell the whole world
Of the price He did pay

To open the doors
To heaven again
Tell how HE paid
With His life, for your sin

Then raise it up, raise it up
Lift the standard on HIGH
That all who so choose
Will know how to draw nigh

Then look to ME, look to ME
Keep your eyes gazing up
And soon, very soon
We will once again sup

Together in heaven
We shall all be
So keep your gaze, keep your gaze
Fixed upon ME!!
Keep your gaze, keep your gaze
Fixed upon ME!!

Izzy Herriette & Co/Ginger Renken
5:15 p.m. – Nov 11, 2011
From The Bird’s Eye View
Prophetic Word


Photos this week from new video being produced in answer to article above

No comments:

Post a Comment